Obesity is a growing problem in today’s world due to an unbalanced diet and sedentary lifestyle. Obesity increases the risk of diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. We all know that healthy eating and exercise are important tools for weight loss. People use different diet and exercise plans to lose weight. If you’re someone who wants to start adopting a healthier lifestyle and want to make certain changes in their eating plan, then you’ve come to the right place. Pouring an Ayurvedic drink for weight loss that is considered to be fairly safe and effective. let’s find out Also read – What Is a Low Sugar Diet, Does It Really Help You Lose Weight? All you need to know
Drink to lose weight: Cumin, carom seeds, fennel, and asafoetida are popular spices and medicines. They contain properties that are extremely beneficial for the body. Cumin, carom seeds, fennel, and asafoetida are also used as medicines in Ayurveda. Mixing these Ayurvedic seeds is very effective to shed extra pounds.
Benefits of Cumin, Ajwain, Fennel, and Asafetida Seeds
- They are considered useful for keeping the digestive system healthy and helping with stomach problems. Doctors recommend including these spices in your diet to get rid of stomach problems.
- These spices are very useful in keeping the body’s metabolism in order, which helps maintain weight.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of cumin, carom seed, fennel and asafetida powder help keep the stomach full. This helps control appetite and avoid consuming too many calories.
- These Ayurvedic herbs help remove excess fat from the body. Consuming it will quickly reduce the extra fat.
- Cumin, carom seed, fennel and asafetida are beneficial in lowering blood sugar levels. Therefore, it is very effective for diabetics.
Weight loss diet powder
To start, combine equal parts cumin, ajwain, fennel, and asafetida seeds. Now lightly toast them before grinding them into powder. Store this powder in an airtight container. Take a spoonful of powder with a glass of warm water. It is believed that taking it in the morning on an empty stomach is more beneficial for weight loss. Aside from being drunk in water, it can also be used as a condiment in salads. Also read – Swimming to Lose Weight: How Many Calories Do You Really Burn Swimming?