Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Stops bleeding of Gums
- It helps in Mouth Ulcers, apply on the affected area
- Relief for smokers, apply on lips
- Bad odor in the mouth, use it as a toothpaste
- It gives relief in cough, apply inside the throat
- Apply on Forehead on the pimple area
- It helps in common cold, mix in hot water and inhale
- Relief in Headache, apply on forehead
- It heals on Mosquito and Ant bites, apply on affected Area
- Immediately relief on skin burn and wounds, Apply externally
- It Helps to keep smooth Heal, Apply externally on crack heal area
- It helps in relieving toothache due to cavities, apply on the affected area
- Can be used as a Face wash, on a regular basis
- It gives relief in Piles, applies externally
- Helps in skin diseases like Ringworm, apply on the affected area
- It keeps bright Your Teeth.
Vitamin present in Aloe vera
Vitamins A (as b-carotene), B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B12,C,E, Folic acid, Choline
The ingredients in aloe vera Minerals calcium. Chromium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, silicon, sodium chloride, Sulphur, potassium, phosphorus, zinc
Amino acid (20) used by the body to make proteins including all essential amino acids which the body cannot produce itself.
Uronic acids which strip toxic materials from cells to aid detoxification Fatty acids are natural plant steroids which are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and helps cells function better.
Sugars Mucinous polysaccharides (including acetylated Mannan or Acemannan) which are used by the immune system, detoxify the body, line the gut, aid absorption from the digestive system, lubricates joints, protects cells and aid gaseous exchange in the lungs.
Enzymes are used by the body as a catalyst for chemical reactions Saponins form foam in water solution, have natural cleansing and antiseptic qualities. Lignin is a wood-like pulp which has the ability to penetrate the skin.
Anthraquinones (14) are natural pain killers and antimicrobial agents Salicylic acid is an aspirin-like compound that is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
Useful to make healthy skin
Let me ask you a Question? What is skin?
This is the largest organ of your body. It is hungry and it is thirsty, living and breathing. So what do we want to feed our body skin. Well we want to feed it with something natural. If you asked for orange and you got something that was diluted you would be disappointed because it is not freshly squeezed. It is still orange but it doesn`t have the life force.
Well it is the same with a department store, a lot of it costs too much money and obviously you aren`t getting something natural and good for your skin.
Aloe vera is good for skin, it work like as Cleanser, Toner. Moisturiser. Day and Night Cream
What makes these products so wonderful are that they contain
- Stablised aloe vera
- Amino acids
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. When you think about it what is your skin and hair made out of. So what is happening here you are putting back into your skin what you are losing. If you went to the bank every friday and took out a hundred pounds you couldn`t replace it unless anyone was putting it back
There are about 60 thousand pollutants that lay on your skin daily. The thing is by using aloe vera, it is like using a protective veil on your skin and the pollutants get neutralized on your skin.